The Multi Family Foundation was founded on the idea of helping those in need. Ever since our organization was established, we have endeavored to provide help where the need is greatest.
Cultivate and strengthen family relationships by instilling core values:
- Unconditional love - one to another
- Unwavering commitment to connect with family
- Bridge the gap between elders and youth
- Celebrate family/history
- Work towards brighter tomorrows through education
Current Executive Committee Members
Several committees are being set up to take on new responsibilities to assist with various issues and advise the Executive Committee. More information will be posted on the website in the future. If you are interested in volunteering, contact us at MFF@multifamilyfoundation.org.
- President - Malcolm Bethea
- Vice President - Ulysses Johnson, Jr.
- Secretary - Jo Ann Smith-Bush
- Treasurer - Mark Smith
- Chaplain - Ellis G. Brown, Jr.
- Sergeant-at-Arms - Jordan Adams
- Asst Treasurer - Jordan Adams (Appointed)
- Reunion Administrator - Tina Robinson (Appointed)
- Emeritus - Ulysses Johnson, Sr. (Appointed)
- Emeritus - Barbara Jones (Appointed)
- Emeritus - Eunice Lisberg (Appointed)
- Emeritus - Eric McGeachy (Appointed)
For problems or concerns involving this website, please contact the webmaster.